VIDEO SHOOTING PRIVACY NOTICE
Version 1.1, 25/06/2019
Personal data processing pursuant notice to Art. 13,
European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller guarantees maximum confidentiality in the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of current personal data protection legislation. Specific security measures are in place to prevent loss of data, illegal or unauthorized use of and unauthorized access to data.
Purposes, nature & legal basis of processing
- Outlet documentation and promotion: for the purpose of documentation and promotion of the Outlet, your images and/or audio-video recordings will be acquired in order to produce graphic and/or multimedia materials to use as instruments of documentation, promotion and dissemination of the Outlet’s activities. The legal basis of the processing lies in the consent you may express. Agreeing to provide data is optional. Not providing data, however, makes it impossible for the Controller to carry out video and/or photo shoots featuring you.
Type of data processed
- personal identification data (name, surname, tax code), place and date of birth, residency or domicile;
- photographic images;
- audio-video recordings.
Processing methods and data storage periods
Processing may also be carried out using automated equipment that stores, manages or transmits data.
Depending on the purposes for which data are collected, personal data will be kept for the duration provided for in the applicable law, i.e. for a period of time not to exceed what is necessary for fulfilling the abovementioned purposes, which is set at a maximum of 5 years.
Disclosure, communication and publication of data
- corporate websites (www.siciliaoutletvillage.com);
- official social channels (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tripadvisor);
- corporate brochures, calendars and flyers;
- magazines, dailies, periodicals, etc.;
- physical media designed for diffusion of data compatible with the Outlet’s promotion purposes.
Within the necessary limits and for the purposes indicated, data will become known to the Company’s employees and collaborators and be communicated to the following 3rd parties appointed by the Data Controller and/or 3rd party Processors of personal data pursuant to Article 28, GDPR, with a deed of appointment indicating the processing methods and security measures they must adopt for management and conservation of personal data for which the Company is the Controller.
- external technical consultants in the advertising sector, video operators, photographers, multimedia service companies, marketing and/or web marketing service companies;
- external organizations, including private ones, providing various kinds of inspection services;
- external administration consultants;
- companies in the Group of which Sicily Outlet Village S.R.L. is a part.
You may ask to consult a full and updated list of the subjects to which your personal data have been or may be communicated by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of data abroad
Data are not currently transferred outside the European Union. It is understood, however, that the Controller may, if necessary, move its servers within the European Union and/or to non-EU countries.
In such case, the Controller henceforth gives assurance that any transfer of data outside the EU will be in compliance with art. 44 and subseq. of the Regulation and the provisions of other applicable legislation and that agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of protection will be stipulated if necessary.
Rights under Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Regulation
- (a) You may obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where such is the case, access the following information:
- purposes of the processing,
- categories of personal data processed,
- recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making and, in such case, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject;
- existence of suitable guarantees for the intents and purposes of article 46 on the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization.
- (b) You are also entitled to:
- obtain the updating, rectification, integration or erasure, within the legal terms, of your data, or ask for them to be anonymized or request a restriction on processing, and object, in whole or in part and for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data;
- obtain the portability of electronically processed data provided by virtue of consent or contract;
- withdraw your consent, where provided for;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
To such end, the Company invites you to send written requests (free of charge), containing date and signature, as follows:
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- by registered letter to the following address:
Sicilia Outlet Village
Autostrada A19 Palermo – Catania
Uscita Dittaino – 94011 Agira (EN)
The Company undertakes to answer your requests within a month, excepting cases of particular complexity, for which a maximum of 3 months may be needed. The Company will in any case explain the reason for the wait within a month of your request.
The outcome of your request will be communicated in writing or electronic format. In the case of a request for rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the Company undertakes to communicate the outcomes of your requests to each of the recipients of your data, unless this proves impossible or entails disproportionate efforts.
The Company wishes to point out that you may be asked to contribute to expenses if your requests are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive. For such eventualities, the Company keeps a register of your requests for intervention.
In cases of withdrawal of consent and/or objection to publication on the part of the data subject, the Controller will have processing discontinued as of the date of receipt of the request. It is understood that such withdrawal will not have any effect on processing carried out prior to the request. Similarly, if erasure/removal of data has become impossible or in any case difficult to achieve, as for example in cases where data is saved to 3rd party PCs or other physical media and then published on paper (eg. brochures, flyers), your withdrawal of consent, for such types of data will not have any effect.
Modifications to this Notice